This course is being provided in partnerhsip with Clyde College
This short 3 week course will give individuals a range of skills and knowledge to competently look after an injured or ill person until the arrival of an ambulance or doctor.
Upon successful completion of this course an HSE (Health and Safety Executive certificate will be awarded.
The course is free of charge if you are:
- living in the South West of Glasgow
- unemployed or claiming benifit
- over the age of 16
The course starts on Thursday 7th November 2013, 12.45pm -2.45pm at Govan Road Campus!
To book your place contact Fiona at Govan HELP on 0141 445 6481.
Dates & Times:
- Thursday 7th November 2013 | 12.45pm to 2.45pm
- Wednesday 14th November 2012 | 12.45pm to 2.45pm
- Wednesday 21st November 2012 | 12.45pm to 2.45pm