New Website - Coming Soon!
Govan H.E.L.P. is a local family support and education charity providing a range of services in Govan and the surrounding communities, that support children and their families.
Our services include - Family Support, Play Therapy, Children’s Befriending, Training and Volunteering, Adult Counselling and our latest project, The Govan Pantry.
Get in Touch
We are working to develop our new website but if you would like more information about our services or would like to speak to someone in the meantime, then please get in touch in the following ways:
Office - Contact Details
- Address: First Floor, The Pearce Institute, 840-860 Govan Road, Glasgow, G51 3UU
- Phone: 0141 445 6481
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Socials: Facebook | Twitter
The team can also be contacted directly, during office hours on the following numbers:
Team - Contact Details
- Viv Sawers, Chief Officer: 07817537758
- Steph McFadden, Development Lead - The Govan Pantry: 07788907924
- Annie Achurch, Befriending Co-ordinator: 07771950758
- Lynsey Walker, Family Worker: 07502585904
- Aileen MacLeod, Play Therapist: 07765207155
- Ken Fisher, Volunteer Development Worker ( Community Interpreters): 07585312752