The Everyone’s Children project promotes and supports third sector organisations in Glasgow that provide services to children, young people and families. The project is funded by the Scottish Government and works in partnership with statutory partners and the third sector to:
- Map and update Third Sector services for children, young people and families.
- Support the Third Sector Citywide Forum to ensure wider Third Sector involvement in children’s services planning
- Provide training and qualifications for third sector staff and volunteers
- Help the Third Sector to reduce child poverty and bridge the attainment gap
- Share information and good practice.
For more information about the project click here.
To access South Glasgow Directory click here.